What is beach rugby? h2>
Beach rugby is a model of this sport in which 2 teams of 5 players each compete on a sand pitch, with the dimensions of 25 x 25, plus trial areas, there are two periods of 5 minutes each.
No special kit is necessary for this type of rugby, only shorts and a shirt are required to play a match on the beach between the two teams.
This novel game began to become popular on our coasts, and thanks to its great spectacle it has spread very quickly. Now tournaments are being created and promoted throughout the coast, these bring together teams and players from all over Spain and Europe.
- Two teams of 5 players and 7 interchangeable reserves at any time li>
- Dimensions of the field: 25 x 25 meters. More 3.00 meters each test area li>
- Ball size 4 li>
- Essays worth 1 point li>
- 2 times of 5 minutes. 3 minutes break li>
Information about the event:
6 JULY SATURDAY
10.00 Bus transfers to Beach Venue
12.00 Games Start
14.00 Lunch at the venue
20.00 Games finish
21.00 Farewell Cocktail. Trophy Presentations
23.00 Bus return transfer to Hotel
Participant entrey fee 20.00 €/person. Minimum 10 persons.
Entry fee includes:
- Tournament Entry Fee
- Saturday Lunch at the venue
- Teams Marquee. Chairs. Water. Fruits. Isotonic drinks
- Saturday Farewell Cocktail Trophy Presentations
- Winners Cash Prizes
We will organize your Hotel Venue transfers
HOTEL-VENUE-HOTEL TRANSFERS 15.00 €/ person return
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO THE TOURNAMENT
To secure your participation, a deposit of 200.00 euros is required ASAP.
For payment by bank transfer or card payment link please contact us.